Humans of Analytics, is a community that celebrates analytics professionals from around the world, by bringing out their personal stories of struggle, failures, perseverance, and passion to inspire millions of analytics professionals, enthusiasts, and aspirants globally.
Over the last 18 months, we have had the good fortune of bringing more than 60 stories to our platform, now more than 5000 members strong with a growing readership from across the globe.
With International women’s day around the corner, we are planning to dedicate a whole month to the #WomeninAnalytics and lend our voice to the growing need for gender parity as part of the #PressforProgress initiative. If you have an interesting story to share for this special series, you can submit it here.
Here are some of the questions you can ask yourself while writing your story
- Why and how did I choose to enter the world of analytics?
- One thing I would like to convey through my experiences. Any hope, dread or a piece of advice for the young analytics professionals?
- Any quote/anecdote/person that inspires me
- What defines me? When I don’t have tight deadlines, and calls to take who am I outside of work? Your hobbies, interests, passions, sports, etc.
- What is that one thing you I want people to know about me?
- How would I want to use analytics for social impact?
Here are some of our popular #WomeninAnalytics stories:
Guidelines for Submission:
- The story should be original and yours’. You can share this link with your friends, but you cannot submit other’s story.
- ‘Humans of Analytics’ editorial team reserves the right to publish and when
- The editorial team may edit the story without making any factual changes before publishing
Copyright © 2018 HUMANS OF ANALYTICS, All rights reserved.